Followers

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Challenge # 7 : Wedding card and a Blog Hop



Hi Peeps – Susan here (instead of Hilde) today with some exciting news.

As well as our normal Challenge #7 (Weddings), we are having a HOP!

A BLOG HOP!


We have all these goodies made available to us from all our wonderful sponsors and we thought we would just give ‘em away to you! And it will be FUN! To see what the wonderful team at Crafting with Dragonflies has come up with this time - you have to HOP from blog to blog in the order below.  

As well as making our theme for the Challenge WEDDINGS, where you can show us your beautiful Wedding cards, our theme for the HOP is also (surprise, surprise)

WEDDINGS!



This is what is going to happen in the BLOG HOP:

    1.   You will start from here and go on the Hop in this order - and you will get to see our wonderful creations for this HOP:



If you lose your way just come back here and start again or go from where you first remember being lost (LOL)!

    2.  We will publish on our blogs a Wedding themed card/item and tell you something about weddings – maybe our own weddings – and something of a tradition that happen in the Western world around weddings – there might even be pictures!

    3.  You will visit and read our rantings blog entry, and maybe you will pick up a clue – a particular WORD -  put there deliberately by each of us for you to find

    4.  You will leave some love for the DT member in the comments and at the end of the HOP period, each DT will select a winner from their individual blog for a DT BLOG PRIZE

    5.  You will very cleverly work out what the various clues are on the various blogs and collect them as you hop

    6.  When you get back to here, you will look at these words and realise that they fit very snugly into a traditional rhyme about WEDDINGS – clue: something...........something..........something.........something..........and a...........    ................ in my................

    7.   There are SEVEN words to be found

    8.   Leave a comment on this blog AND send me an email to suhogan@gmail.com, with the words in the rhyme. Please put BLOG HOP in the subject line.

    9.   Remember DO NOT put the rhyme in the comments section of this blog! Send me an email with it and I will collect all the correct ones and then randomly select a winner for the OVERALL PRIZE.

    Our Sponsors for this HOP - remember, most of these prizes will be on the individual blogs but  one will be on the main blog. The winner of the rhyme puzzle will also get a prize.

Bugaboo - 7 digi's of winners choice
Meljens - $10 Gift Certificate 

Di's Digi Designs - $10 Gift Certificate 
Digistamps4joy - $15 Gift Certificate 

Kenny K - 1  image 
a Day for Daisies - 1  image
Sassy Studio's - 1 image


So, are you going to go on this journey with us?  What are you waiting for?  
HOP ON!!


Don't forget to then make and enter your wedding inspired card for our Challenge # 7 - WEDDINGS!


23 comments:

  1. What lovely stories ,thanks to the DT for sharing so much about their special day.Well I have all my answers so I'm off to send my e-mail .

    happy crafting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for a wonderful blog hop. I loved all the projects and the wedding stories and beautiful photos.
    Susan I have sent you an email with the completed rhyme.
    Best wishes
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wonderful blog hop it was so much fun to hear about all of the fond memories everyone has of their special day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun blog hop - Thank you to everyone for their creations and sharing all their stories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the fun HOP, and all the wonderful stories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun HOP, and thoroughly enjoyed the stories!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness what a fun hop. Loved looking for the clues and will be emailing my rhyme answer shortly.
    Everyone had such terrific projects and touching stories. They all reminded me of little wedding memories I jotted down as I hopped along. I will write about those memories and tuck them inside my daughter's baby book so she'll have them to read someday.
    Thanks so much.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com
    I wanted to add I heard about you from Margy at Digistamps4Joy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun hop. It was lovely to read all the stories and see the pictures and the projects. Thanks for organising this hop.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed the hop with the Wedding stories & creations. I have 6 of the 7 words and a bit confused as to word from Hilde. Will look again & email my rhyme guess soon.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful hop! Each of you had such joyful and interesting stories to share about your wedding! It was an honor to enter you world and read about your experience - thank you for the challenge, the hop, and the lovely prizes to be offered! Have a wonderful day! Gail
    utb01@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the great hop and the beautiful wedding cards.
    I have the words and as soon as I have the rhyme because my english is not that good I sent you a mail.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun blog hop and challenge. I am linking my wedding card tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really enjoyed this blog hop and reading all the stories
    great cards by the DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun hop! Loved the stories, pix and lovely projects. Now on to card making after I email you the rhyme. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Enjoyed the hop and all the memories

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a fun hop...I enjoyed all the stories and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is one of the best hops I've ever participated in - it was very interesting to read about your team's weddings and see old photos and, of course, look at their beautiful card creations! Looking for the secret words was fun too. I'll be sending you an email shortly.

    Thanks for the great blog hop, the stories/photos, and the inspiration! Enjoy your day!

    KT Fit Kitty
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/
    P.S. I have candy on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you all for taking us through your wedding stories. It was a pleasure reading them and finding the clues in between. It is indeed the best blog hop that I have done till date!! Loved playing them all!!

    I am sending my answers as well!!

    Love
    Divya
    http://pinkpapercastle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi what a fun hop, some great stories and lovely cards. This must have taken you all a lot of hard work, thanks so much. I am emailing you now with my answer ;0) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thx for the fun blog hop!! I had fun reading about the DT's weddings & I loved their cards!! I really hope my answer is right!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a lovely wedding card and i think that good wedding cards makes the wedding special and its also looks lovely in the wedding pic and video and if you select the best photographer then they really helps you collect all the pic of cake, wedding ring and wedding card and all other small thing and each and every moment then the selection of the photographer is really important for you wedding...
    More Info

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have always enjoyed challenges and this type of challenge truly makes you enjoy the blog post. I am sure you have put in a lot of time and effort to come up with this unique challenge. I am thoroughly impressed. It is so nice of you to share information regarding Western marriages.

    http://www.parekhcards.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Completely outstanding all the projects & wedding stories along beautiful wedding invitations photos. Thanks for sharing wonderful blog hop.


    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments