Followers

Saturday 7 November 2015

#47 : Wynn's choice: Let it snow

Hi everyone, so glad you could make it. A big thank you to all who entered in our last challenge, You will find out who made top 3 in next weeks post. 
We have another wonderful Card Challenge for you today.
It's Wynn's choice this time and she has chosen:

Let it snow

Well I can't wait to see all of your lovely creations. Here in Australia we are heading towards what looks like a very hot and Summer, so making a card with snow on it should cool me down. Even though we had a lot of rain and storms last week in Sydney.
Have fun everyone....

Here are some examples from our DT to inspire you:
Here is Wynn'sgorgeous creation.


Susan

And Susan just added another great card, her first Shaker card. Love it


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh such beautiful creations! Smiles.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. DT sample all are beautiful lovely cards..
    I am so sorry just read your simple rules
    please deleted my Entry number 45
    I dont know how many times I can join the challenge then I read the rules
    I already join one time (number 33)
    also you can deleted please my entry number 45
    many many thanks for this lovely challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards DT, Hilde I LOVE how you did your card!

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments